Please read the Policy carefully. By accessing or using the website belonging to EST Polska and sending us any personal data in connection with applications for a conference, competition, recruitment or training, etc. and by reading the content of this Policy, the User accepts the terms of this Policy and confirms that he has read the its content.
II. TERMS USED IN POLICY
Personal data - means Personal Data within the meaning of the GDPR, i.e. all information about an identified or identifiable natural person that directly or indirectly identifies the natural person, in particular the name, e-mail address or telephone number of the natural person and other data that in combination with the above mentioned may identify the User.
SQUEEGEES - means Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Protection Regulation data), according to which EST Polska processes Users' personal data.
Expert - job candidate offered by EST Polska to its clients.
User - job candidate, newsletter subscriber, contest participant, person asking the question, training participant, person recommending a friend for work, person visiting websites belonging to EST Polska.
Services - services provided by EST Polska should be understood electronically, via the website, i.e.: subscription to the Newsletter, sending a question via the contact form, sending documents necessary in the recruitment process, registering participation in competitions, registering participation in training, creating an account on the candidate's portal .
III. PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
By providing your Personal Data on est-pologne.eu and other websites belonging to EST Polska, the User confirms that he has the necessary permits to disclose personal data that will be used by EST Polska in the manner described in this Policy.
IV. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of Users' Personal Data provided in connection with the use of EST Polska websites, in particular in connection with the use of recruitment processes, conducting trainings, sending marketing information, including newsletters, accepting subscriptions for conferences, events, and using other services included z o.o. is on the website EST Polska sp. z o. o. Kilinskiego Square 2, 35-005 Rzeszów.
V. DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
No Data Protection Officer has been appointed at EST Polska. Contact regarding personal data: email@example.com
VI. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THEIR PROCESSING
The administrator processes Personal data in order to:
- sending Users, to their e-mail addresses, commercial and marketing information, including the EST Polska newsletter, provided that the User has agreed to receive them.
In the case of sending newsletters, the legal basis is the User's consent to the processing of Personal Data (art. 6 para. 1 point a GDPR)
Consent to sending Users unsolicited commercial information in accordance with art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services is expressed by Users independently and separately.
- sending Users to the e-mail addresses provided by them, the telephone number of responses to previously asked questions sent via the contact form.
In the event of contact with the User in order to provide an answer, the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is the consent of each User to process personal data (art. 6 para. 1 point a GDPR).
- consideration of the job application sent by the User and possible recruitment process, after prior consent by the User to process the data contained in the CV or form by EST Polska.
In the case of processing Personal Data to consider a job application, the legal basis is the consent of each User for the processing of personal data (art. 6 para. 1 point a GDPR).
- organization and conducting of competitions by EST Polska.
In the case of competitions, the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is the consent of the User (art. 6 para. 1 point a GDPR).
- Organizing and conducting open and dedicated trainings.
In the case of training, the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is the contract for the provision of training services concluded with EST Polska by sending an order form (Article 6 para. 1 point b GDPR).
VII. USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with chapter III, art. 15-21 RODO, the User has the following rights in connection with the processing of his Personal Data by EST Polska:
- the right to access your Personal Data,
- the right to rectify processed data,
- the right to delete data ("right to be forgotten"),
- the right to limit data processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to object to further data processing,
- the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
The exercise of each of the above rights is at the request of the User. EST Polska considers the submitted application and sends a response within 1 month from the date of receipt of the application.
As part of the rights, the User may at any time withdraw consent to further processing of Personal Data for purposes that require consent, provided that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legal use of personal data in activities carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Under the right of access, the User is entitled to obtain the following information in the form of a copy:
- purposes of processing Personal Data;
- categories of Personal Data - what data we process, e.g. name, surname, telephone number;
- information about recipients or categories of recipients of data - to whom (person, company, institution) data may be transferred;
- information about the right to request from EST Polska to rectify data, delete it or limit its processing and to object to specific data processing;
- information on the possibility of submitting a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- information on the data source, if the data was not obtained directly from the User - an indication of the person or company or institution that provided the Personal Data;
- on the use of profiling: on what principles it is taken, what may be the consequences of profiling for the User.
EST Polska also informs that each subsequent copy of Personal Data is associated with a fee arising from the costs incurred in connection with the creation of another copy of Personal Data.
EST Polska reserves that it has the option of not answering the request or answering it later than up to two months due to the number of inquiries or the complex nature of the inquiry. By the complicated nature we understand the need to collate Data from many IT systems, the need to consult more than one person from a department or departments in order to obtain the information being the subject of the application.
In both of the above situations, EST Polska undertakes to inform the User about this fact, providing justification each time.
VIII. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE RECRUITMENT AND UNDER THE CANDIDATE COMMAND SYSTEM
EST Polska conducts recruitments for its own needs and for clients, which it provides, among others Specialist delivery services. Therefore, we would like to inform you that your data may also be processed by EST Polska customers, which we inform about in the job advertisement, indicating that we are recruiting for the customer. At the same time, we would like to inform you that by agreeing to recruitment processes, this applies to recruitment for a specific position contained in the job advertisement as well as for future recruitment. This means that we will store Personal Data in our database in order to send information about job offers tailored to your profile and professional experience. At any time, the User, in accordance with Chapter VII of this Policy, may withdraw consent to further processing, which does not affect the legal use of personal data in activities carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
User's Personal Data may also be processed when the User instructs the User. In this situation, the referring person enters his data and details of the recommended person and places the CV under the form with the User's data. EST Polska verifies the CV of the recommended person received from the referring person regarding the consent of the recommended person to process Personal Data that meets the requirements of the GDPR. If the consent has been made, EST Polska has the right to use this data for recruitment processes.
IX. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
By submitting an inquiry, registering for a training, conference or other event organized by EST Polska, the User may consent to the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of sending marketing information about the offered products and services of EST Polska, including newsletters. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, subject to the rules set out in Chapter VII of this Policy.
X. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ORGANIZATION AND CONDUCT OF TRAINING
One of the areas of EST Polska's activity are open and dedicated trainings for EST Polska clients and any interested person. Therefore, EST Polska will process Users' Personal Data reporting participation in training, to the extent necessary to carry out matters related to training.
XI. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROFILING
In EST Polska, profiling takes place, understood as a form of automated processing of personal data, involving the use of certain data about the User. The data acquired include information from social media profiles, location, data provided by Users using the forms on the EST Polska website.
This allows us to:
- more aware and better suited selection of job offers corresponding to the skills and experience of Users (in the case of candidates for work at EST Poland),
- matching the marketing and advertising materials sent to the interests and needs of Users.
The User may object to profiling at any time in accordance with Chapter VII of this Policy, but this involves the impossibility of sending marketing and commercial information or receiving new job offers tailored to the profile and professional experience.
XII. SAFETY RULES
EST Polska has implemented appropriate security (organizational and technical) measures to protect Personal Data against loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification. The Administrator undertakes to protect all information disclosed by Users in accordance with the standards of security protection and confidentiality. Access to Users' Personal Data has been restrictively restricted so that this information does not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons. Access to Personal Data is limited by the number of authorized employees of EST Polska.
EST Polska is entitled to share data with entities authorized under the applicable law.
Cookies used on the website est-pologne.eu and other belonging to EST Polska can be set by our website or by a third party website.
Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
Types of cookies used by EST Polska:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g. enabling the use of sessions;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected mobile / desktop version, the last phrases entered by the user, the appearance of the website, etc .;
- "Analytical" cookies, enabling the monitoring of Users' activity on the website.
The user has the option of blocking the saving of cookies by changing the browser settings accordingly. Disabling cookies may affect the functioning of the website. If you not change your browser settings, you accept the cookies used.
XIV. CHANGE POLICY