We expect employees to:
- willingness to go abroad,
- independence and ability to work in a team,
- no contraindications to work at heights above 3 meters,
- commitment to the job.
We offer our employees:
- hourly wage,
- contract of employment,
- possibility of longer cooperation.
- free accommodation,
- Travel from home to work provided,
- constant care of the Polish-speaking coordinator,
- Guaranteed insurance in Poland,
- We handle all documentation formalities, tax and insurance issues for our employees,
- Periodic medical examinations and OHS training,
- We buy all necessary tools and work clothes.
If you are interested please send to the e-mail address email@example.com or via our website the application containing the current CV and the clause:"I consent to the processing of my personal data by EST POLSKA Sp. z o. o. with headquarters at Kiliński Square 2, 35-005 Rzeszów, for the purposes of recruitment processes for work, including the transfer of data to the Partners of EST POLSKA Sp. z o. o. for employment, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). "
Please be advised that the data administrator is EST Polska Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Rzeszów at Plac Kilińskiego 2. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, transfer data and object to the processing of your personal data. Providing data within the scope of the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code and executive acts is mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.